Hernandez is dealing with eligibility issues and is in danger of missing the remainder of the season.
%W 0.48% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
%W 0.46% | Streak 1
L10: W5 L4 P1
Last time out the Cardinals lost 71-58 at home to rival Kentucky and I believe it has Louisville showing some decent value here in a bounce back spot against a struggling Miami team. The Cardinals are 40-23 ATS in their last 63 off a double-digit loss and a dominant 12-4 ATS in their last 16 off a double-digit loss at home.
- TrendOver is 6-2-1 in Cardinals last 9 games as a home favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U6|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 22-9-2 in Cardinals last 33 games as a home favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %71.00% (33)O/U9|22Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-3-1 in Cardinals last 15 games as an underdog of 7.0-12.5.Hit %78.60% (15)O/U3|11Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 9-2-1 in Cardinals last 12 games as a favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %81.80% (12)O/U9|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Hurricanes last 5 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Hurricanes last 9 games as a favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Hurricanes last 10 games as a road favorite.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Hurricanes last 6 games as a favorite.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Miami-Florida Hurricanes last injuries
Louisville Cardinals last injuries
McMahon was forced from the previous game due to a left ankle injury, leaving his status for Saturday's contest against Georgia Tech hazy.