Davenport left the last game with a lower-body injury and it is unknown if it will prevent him from playing Wednesday against Tulane.
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Green Wave last 10 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Green Wave last 6 games as a home underdog of 0.5-6.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-4 in Green Wave last 14 games as a home underdog.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U10|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Green Wave last 7 games as a home favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Tigers last 8 games as a road favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-2 in Tigers last 12 games as a road favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U2|10Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Tigers last 6 games as a road underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Tigers last 4 games as a road favorite.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Memphis Tigers last injuries
Jones is saddled by a foot injury and it is unclear if he will play against Tulane on Wednesday.
Jones sat out the last game due to plantar fascitis and it has yet to be established if he will face UCF on Saturday.
Harris departed the previous game due to an ankle injury but is likely to suit up for Saturday's matchup versus UCF.
Davenport exited the previous game due to an unspecified injury and it is unclear if he will suit up against ECU on Wednesday.
Tulane Green Wave last injuries
Koka is sidelined with a fractured finger and is expected to be held out of action until the end of February.