Morrow was held out of the last game with an ankle injury and it is uncertain if he will be available Sunday against Providence.
St. John's Trends
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Red Storm last 7 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Red Storm last 6 games as an underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Red Storm last 9 games as a home favorite.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U7|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Red Storm last 5 games as a home underdog of 0.5-6.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Golden Eagles last 5 games as a road favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Golden Eagles last 8 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Golden Eagles last 8 games as an underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Golden Eagles last 4 games as a favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
Marquette Golden Eagles last injuries
Howard departed the previous game with lower-back tightness and his status for Sunday's matchup against Providence is clouded.
Eke is sidelined while recovering from back surgery and there is no timetable for return.
St. John's Red Storm last injuries
Ponds missed the last game with a lower-back strain but is likely to play Wednesday against Creighton.
Figueroa has an unspecified injury and it is unclear if he will play against DePaul on Saturday.
Wright will not play during the 2018-19 season due to eligibility reasons.