Wiley is dealing with a leg issue but will likely still play Saturday against LSU.
%W 0.53% | Streak 3
L10: W6 L4 P0
- TrendOver is 19-8 in Tigers last 27 games as a home favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %70.40% (27)O/U19|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Tigers last 14 games as a home underdog.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Tigers last 5 games as a home favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Tigers last 5 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Wildcats last 5 games as a road favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Wildcats last 5 games as a road underdog of 0.5-6.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 11-5 in Wildcats last 16 games as a road underdog of 7.0-12.5.Hit %68.80% (16)O/U11|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 12-5 in Wildcats last 17 games as an underdog of 7.0-12.5.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U5|2Push0W/L
Auburn Tigers last injuries
Harper sustained an ankle injury last game but is expected to be available for Saturday's contest versus LSU.
Okeke suffered a hip injury in the previous game but is likely to play against LSU on Saturday.
Wiley has been held out of action due to a right lower-leg injury and it is unclear if he will draw back into the lineup against Auburn on Tuesday.