Wade is sidelined due to a foot issue and is not expected to be active for the NCAA Tournament.
Iowa State Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Cyclones last 7 games as a home favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Cyclones last 10 games as a home underdog of 0.5-6.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Cyclones last 5 games as a home underdog.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 39-14-1 in Cyclones last 54 games as an underdog of 7.0-12.5.Hit %73.60% (54)O/U39|14Push1W/L
Kansas State Trends
- TrendUnder is 9-4 in Wildcats last 13 games as a road favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U4|9Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Wildcats last 7 games as a road favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-6 in Wildcats last 26 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %76.90% (26)O/U6|20Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Wildcats last 8 games as a favorite.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
Kansas State Wildcats last injuries
Sneed is ailing from an illness and it is uncertain if he will recuperate in time for the first round of the NCAA Tournament against UC Irvine.
Stokes was hospitalized with a migraine after the last game. It is expected he will play in Big 12 Tournament quarterfinal action against TCU.
Diarra had surgery to repair a hand injury but it is likely he will return for quarterfinal action against TCU in the Big 12 Tournament.
Stokes is battling a migraine but is likely to take the court against Oklahoma on Saturday.
Iowa State Cyclones last injuries
Talley Jr. has been sidelined with concussion-like symptoms but is likely to be cleared in time for the first round of the NCAA Tournament against Ohio State.