Garrett has missed the last four games with a sprained ankle and will not return for Saturday's contest against West Virginia.
Kansas State Trends
- TrendUnder is 20-6 in Wildcats last 26 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %76.90% (26)O/U6|20Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 53-26-1 in Wildcats last 80 games as a home favorite.Hit %67.10% (80)O/U26|53Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Wildcats last 6 games as a home underdog of 0.5-6.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-7-1 in Wildcats last 29 games as a favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %75.00% (29)O/U7|21Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Jayhawks last 6 games as a road favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Jayhawks last 7 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U6|20Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Jayhawks last 5 games as a favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U2|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 41-16-1 in Jayhawks last 58 games as a road underdog.Hit %71.90% (58)O/U16|41Push1W/L
Kansas Jayhawks last injuries
Graham sat out the previous game due to an illness and it is undetermined if it will prevent him from playing against the Magic on Thursday.
Vick will miss an undetermined length of time while tending to a personal matter.
De Sousa has been ruled ineligible for the remainder of the 2018-19 season and the 2019-20 season for violating the NCAA policy.
Kansas State Wildcats last injuries
Diarra will have surgery to repair a hand injury. There is no timetable set for his return.