Ash has sat out the previous four games due to an ankle injury and his availability for Sunday's matchup against Illinois is in question.
%W 0.47% | Streak 2
L10: W2 L8 P0
The Iowa Hawkeyes are one of the most improved teams in the country this season. They returned all five starters from last year, and that experience has guided them to an 11-2 start this season. Their only two losses came to Wisconsin and Michigan State, and they also beat Iowa State, Oregon and Connecticut.
Purdue gets a lot of respect from oddsmakers for what it has done over the past few seasons. But this is a Boilermakers team that is clearly rebuilding this year with just one returning starter. And that’s why the Boilermakers have struggled to an 8-5 start this season.
Iowa played a poor game last time out in a 72-67 win over Bryant as a 27-point favorite. But that was a clear lookahead spot for them as they were overlooking Bryant and looking ahead to this huge showdown with Purdue. I think we’re getting a few extra points of value due to that final score against Bryant.
Purdue is 4-15 ATS in its last 19 games following a win. The Boilermakers are 8-20-1 ATS in their last 29 games overall. Purdue is 5-14 ATS in its last 19 home games. The Hawkeyes are 3-1 SU & 3-1 ATS on the road this season. Bet Iowa Thursday.
Iowa @ Purdue
Take Iowa +8
%W 0.47% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
%W 0.48% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L5 P1
- TrendOver is 15-6 in Boilermakers last 21 games as a home favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %71.40% (21)O/U15|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 12-4 in Boilermakers last 16 games as a home underdog.Hit %75.00% (16)O/U12|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0-1 in Boilermakers last 6 games as a home favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U5|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 36-17-2 in Boilermakers last 55 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %67.90% (55)O/U17|36Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 13-3 in Hawkeyes last 16 games as a road favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %81.20% (16)O/U13|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-3 in Hawkeyes last 12 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U17|36Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-5-1 in Hawkeyes last 18 games as an underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %70.60% (18)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Hawkeyes last 8 games as a favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
Iowa Hawkeyes last injuries
Cook has sat out the past three games due to an ankle injury and it is unclear if he will return against Illinois on Sunday.
Garza has missed the last three games with an ankle injury and will not return Sunday against Nebraska.
Purdue Boilermakers last injuries
Dowuona has elected to redshirt the remainder of the 2018-19 season due to a foot injury.
Boudreaux has missed the last two games with a groin injury and it is undetermined if he will suit up against Indiana on Saturday.