Ash has sat out the previous four games due to an ankle injury and his availability for Sunday's matchup against Illinois is in question.
%W 0.42% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L5 P0
%W 0.50% | Streak 2
L10: W4 L6 P0
Iowa is a lousy road team. Its two Big Ten trips resulted in losses to
Michigan State and Purdue by a combined 38 points. Northwestern might be
a notch below, but Iowa underachieves in opponents’ gyms regardless of
- TrendUnder is 19-7 in Wildcats last 26 games as a home underdog of 0.5-6.5.Hit %73.10% (26)O/U7|19Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 25-7 in Wildcats last 32 games as a home underdog.Hit %78.10% (32)O/U7|25Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Wildcats last 4 games as an underdog of 7.0-12.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Wildcats last 10 games as a home underdog of 7.0-12.5.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 13-3 in Hawkeyes last 16 games as a road favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %81.20% (16)O/U13|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Hawkeyes last 5 games as a road favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-3 in Hawkeyes last 12 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U3|9Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-5-1 in Hawkeyes last 18 games as an underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %70.60% (18)O/U5|12Push1W/L
Iowa Hawkeyes last injuries
Cook has sat out the past three games due to an ankle injury and it is unclear if he will return against Illinois on Sunday.
Garza has missed the last three games with an ankle injury and will not return Sunday against Nebraska.
Northwestern Wildcats last injuries
Law is sidelined with a lower-body injury and a return Friday against Rutgers is unknown.