Forrester has been held out of the previous four games due to an ankle injury it is unclear if he will return against Northwestern on Tuesday.
%W 0.50% | Streak 1
L10: W6 L4 P0
The worst for Indiana, plagued by injuries, appears over, but the
Hoosiers are far from full-fledged health. G Robert Phinesee
(concussion), who scored in double-digits and dished out multiple
assists in his past three games, will sit. F De’Ron Davis (ankle) and F
Jake Forrester (ankle) remain below optimum fitness
%W 0.46% | Streak 1
L10: W5 L4 P1
Indiana has one of the top 1-2 punches in the country with freshman
sensation Romeo Langford and senior forward Juwan Morgan. Along with a
pretty solid cast, this Hoosiers team could develop into a Big 10 title
%W 0.55% | Streak 2
L10: W8 L2 P0
%W 0.49% | Streak 2
L10: W4 L6 P0
%W 0.47% | Streak 1
L10: W5 L5 P0
- TrendUnder is 15-5 in Terrapins last 20 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (20)O/U5|15Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Terrapins last 4 games as a home favorite.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Terrapins last 7 games as a home favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Terrapins last 5 games as a favorite.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Hoosiers last 6 games as a road underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Hoosiers last 9 games as a road favorite.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Hoosiers last 7 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|15Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Hoosiers last 6 games as an underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
Indiana Hoosiers last injuries
Green is battling an unspecified injury and will not play Tuesday against Northwestern.
Davis sat out the last game with an Achilles issue and it is unknown if it will impede his status for Saturday's tilt against Purdue.
Durham exited the last game with a leg injury and it is unclear if he will play against Purdue on Saturday.
McRoberts is expected to be in the lineup for Friday's game against Maryland despite dealing with a back injury.
Maryland Terrapins last injuries
Ayala left the last game after taking a hard fall on his hip and it is unclear if he will play Monday against Michigan State.