Cumberland left the previous game with an ankle injury, and it is unclear if he will be in Saturday's lineup versus Xavier.
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Bearcats last 5 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0-1 in Bearcats last 6 games as a favorite.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U5|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Bearcats last 7 games as an underdog of 7.0-12.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0-2 in Bearcats last 6 neutral site games as an underdog.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|4Push2W/L
Illinois St. Trends
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Redbirds last 10 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Redbirds last 8 games as a favorite.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U5|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Redbirds last 5 games as an underdog of 7.0-12.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Redbirds last 8 games as a favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Cincinnati Bearcats last injuries
Cumberland was absent from the lineup during the last game with soreness in his ankle and toe. It is anticipated that he will be available against UNLV on Saturday.
Sorolla is expected to be sidelined for three to four weeks due to a foot injury.
Cumberland left the last game with a knee injury, and it is unknown if he will play Sunday against Bowling Green.
Cumberland is dealing with a foot injury, but it is likely he will play against Illinois State on Friday.