Dosunmu sat out the previous game due to an ankle injury, but he is expected to be available for Tuesday's tilt against Penn State.
%W 0.50% | Streak 1
L10: W5 L5 P0
- TrendUnder is 12-4-1 in Wolverines last 17 games as a home favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %75.00% (17)O/U4|12Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Wolverines last 8 games as a home underdog.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-1 in Wolverines last 9 games as an underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U1|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-5 in Wolverines last 18 games as a home underdog of 0.5-6.5.Hit %72.20% (18)O/U5|13Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Fighting Illini last 8 games as a road favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Fighting Illini last 7 games as a road favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Fighting Illini last 6 games as a road underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Fighting Illini last 7 games as a road favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
Illinois Fighting Illini last injuries
Michigan Wolverines last injuries
Brooks exited the previous game with a nose injury, and it is unclear if he will be available to face Wisconsin on Thursday.
Livers sat out the last game due to an ankle injury, but it is expected that he will be active Saturday against Purdue.
Livers left Sunday's game due to a lower-body injury, and it is uncertain if he will come back.
Davis has a shoulder injury, and it is up in the air if he will be in Wednesday's lineup versus Northwestern.
Livers is expected to face Northwestern on Wednesday despite a groin injury.