Nickelberry is likely to be out until at least the start of March due to a right ankle sprain.
%W 0.50% | Streak 1
L10: W5 L5 P0
- TrendUnder is 5-0-1 in Cardinals last 6 games as a favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Cardinals last 4 games as a home favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Cardinals last 4 games as a home underdog.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-4-1 in Cardinals last 14 games as a home favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %69.20% (14)O/U9|4Push1W/L
Georgia Tech Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Yellow Jackets last 5 games as a road favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-5 in Yellow Jackets last 16 games as a road favorite.Hit %68.80% (16)O/U5|11Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-7 in Yellow Jackets last 23 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %69.60% (23)O/U7|16Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Yellow Jackets last 7 games as a favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Louisville Cardinals last injuries
Williams exited the last game due to an ankle injury, and it remains to be seen if he will line up Sunday versus Virginia Tech.
Igiehon is sidelined with a deep shoulder contusion, and he is projected to miss one to two weeks.
Enoch missed the last game with a leg injury, but is likely to play against Florida State on Monday.