Walker was forced from the last game with after being hit in the mouth. It is unclear if he will face Pittsburgh on Tuesday.
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Hurricanes last 8 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Hurricanes last 8 games as an underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-6 in Hurricanes last 22 games as a home favorite.Hit %72.70% (22)O/U6|16Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-4 in Hurricanes last 13 games as a home underdog of 0.5-6.5.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U4|9Push0W/L
Florida State Trends
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Seminoles last 6 games as a road favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Seminoles last 7 games as a road favorite.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 22-7-1 in Seminoles last 30 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %75.90% (30)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Seminoles last 5 games as a road underdog of 0.5-6.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Florida State Seminoles last injuries
Vassell missed the previous game due to disciplinary reasons, and his status for Tuesday's clash with Pittsburgh is unknown.
Miami-Florida Hurricanes last injuries
Waardenburg was held out of the previous game after losing a tooth, but it is likely that he will participate in Saturday's contest against Wake Forest.
Miller Jr. missed the previous game due to an ankle injury. It is likely that he will face Boston College on Wednesday.