Montgomery has missed the last two games with an ankle injury, and it is undetermined if he will play Monday against Utah Valley.
- TrendUnder is 20-6 in Wildcats last 26 games as a home favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %76.90% (26)O/U6|20Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Wildcats last 4 games as a home underdog.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Wildcats last 8 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-5 in Wildcats last 21 games as a home favorite.Hit %76.20% (21)O/U5|16Push0W/L
Eastern Kentucky Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Colonels last 7 games as a road favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-1 in Colonels last 9 games as a road underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U8|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 11-2 in Colonels last 13 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %84.60% (13)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-1 in Colonels last 9 games as an underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U8|1Push0W/L
Kentucky Wildcats last injuries
Hagans in nursing a leg injury, and his status for Monday's contest versus Utah Valley is in question.
Fox is sidelined with a Grade 3 left ankle sprain and is likely to miss four to six weeks.
Payne has a knee injury, and it is expected to sideline him for an undetermined length of time.
Richards is tending to a left ankle injury, but it is not expected to impede his status against Michigan State in the season opener.