Williams sustained a knee contusion in the previous game, leaving his availability for Saturday's matchup versus Clemson unknown.
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Cardinals last 5 games as a home favorite.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0-1 in Cardinals last 6 games as a favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Cardinals last 4 games as a home favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Cardinals last 4 games as a home underdog.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
Eastern Kentucky Trends
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Colonels last 10 games as a road underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 11-2 in Colonels last 13 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %84.60% (13)O/U11|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Colonels last 10 games as an underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Colonels last 6 games as a favorite.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U0|3Push1W/L
Louisville Cardinals last injuries
Igiehon has missed the previous two games due to illness, and it is unknown if he will play Saturday against Clemson.
Johnson is likely to suit up Wednesday against Georgia Tech despite a left shoulder injury.
Williams has a foot injury, and it remains to be seen if he will suit up against Duke on Saturday.
Williams is dealing with a foot injury, and it is unclear if he will suit up against Pittsburgh on Tuesday.