Pritchett is sidelined after undergoing a knee scope and will likely miss the remainder of the season.
- TrendOver is 16-5 in Dukes last 21 games as a home favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %76.20% (21)O/U16|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0-1 in Dukes last 7 games as a home underdog.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U6|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 10-1 in Dukes last 11 games as a home favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %90.90% (11)O/U10|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Dukes last 4 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Wildcats last 8 games as a road favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Wildcats last 5 games as a road favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3-1 in Wildcats last 11 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Wildcats last 7 games as a favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Davidson Wildcats last injuries
Czerapowicz has a hip injury and will be out for an indefinite length of time
Frmpton has been ruled out for the remainder of the season due to a personal leave of absence.
Lee was absent from the lineup during the previous game due to an upper-body injury, but it is likely that he will be available for Saturday's matchup versus St. Joseph's.
Duquesne Dukes last injuries
Kelly has elected to use the 2019-20 season as a redshirt year while he recovers from offseason knee surgery.