Grady has missed the last four games with a knee injury but it is expected he will be available for Saturday's matchup against Duquesne.
North Carolina Trends
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Tar Heels last 10 games as a home favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 13-3 in Tar Heels last 16 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %81.20% (16)O/U13|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Tar Heels last 7 games as a home favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Tar Heels last 9 games as a favorite.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U7|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Wildcats last 8 games as a road favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Wildcats last 5 games as a road favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Wildcats last 8 games as a road underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Wildcats last 10 games as a road favorite.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
Davidson Wildcats last injuries
North Carolina Tar Heels last injuries
Manley has sat out the past five games with a sore left knee and it has yet to be determined if he will return to the lineup against Miami on Saturday.
Johnson exited the last game due to a right knee injury but is expected to suit up for Saturday's matchup against Louisville.