Marshall missed the last game due to an ankle injury but is expected to play in the quarterfinals of the Big East Tournament against Creighton.
Xavier beat Georgetown and Butler, but since then it’s lost six straight. A date vs. the struggling Creighton Blue Jays is just what the doctor ordered through to get untracked as Creighton comes in with zero confidence after consecutive setbacks to Seton Hall and Villanova.
%W 0.50% | Streak 1
L10: W4 L6 P0
%W 0.52% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
The Musketeers have little to lose at this point. Well, except another
game. They come into Wednesday on a six-game losing skid (also 0-6 ATS).
They will be looking to exact a little revenge tonight for one of those
six losses, which took place 10 days ago at Creighton.
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Musketeers last 4 games as a home underdog.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Musketeers last 7 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Musketeers last 11 games as a favorite.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Musketeers last 7 games as a home favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-0 in Bluejays last 8 games as a road favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %100.00% (8)O/U0|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Bluejays last 4 games as a road favorite.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 18-7 in Bluejays last 25 games as a favorite.Hit %72.00% (25)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Bluejays last 7 games as a road underdog.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L