Roberts has decided to use the 2018-19 season as a redshirt year.
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W6 L4 P0
While the Pac-12 is in the throes of a particularly bad run. (Adios, Steve Alford!) The Huskies are hanging in there at 8-4. They take on a 4-9 Cal State-Fullerton squad that finally snapped a four-game losing to Portland. In their game previous to that one, the Titans lost at Nebraska by 24. My trusty projections indicate Washington rolling to a healthy cover more than two-thirds of the time by an average of 22 points. While Washington is no powerhouse, it has more than enough in its arsenal to dispatch Fullerton.
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Huskies last 7 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Huskies last 6 games as an underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Huskies last 5 games as a home favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Huskies last 5 games as a home underdog of 0.5-6.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Cal St. Fullerton Trends
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Titans last 10 games as a road underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Titans last 6 games as a road favorite.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Titans last 10 games as an underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-3 in Titans last 13 games as a road underdog.Hit %76.90% (13)O/U3|10Push0W/L
Washington Huskies last injuries
Hardy suffered a fractured left hand and is expected to be sidelined until at least the end of January.