Thompson is dealing with a left wrist injury, and it is uncertain if he will line up against DePaul on Saturday.
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Blue Demons last 11 games as an underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Blue Demons last 7 games as a home underdog of 0.5-6.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 20-7 in Blue Demons last 27 games as a favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %74.10% (27)O/U20|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 20-6 in Blue Demons last 26 games as a home favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %76.90% (26)O/U20|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Bulldogs last 6 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Bulldogs last 8 games as a road underdog of 7.0-12.5.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Bulldogs last 8 games as an underdog of 7.0-12.5.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U49|22Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-3-1 in Bulldogs last 14 games as a road favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %76.90% (14)O/U3|10Push1W/L
Butler Bulldogs last injuries
Smits missed his third straight game with a knee laceration, and it is unknown if he will return to the fold Saturday against DePaul.
Baldwin left the previous game due to an ankle injury, and it is up in the air if he will be a participant in Saturday's matchup with DePaul.
Thompson missed the last game due to concussion-like symptoms, but he has cleared protocol and is expected to be in Wednesday's lineup versus Seton Hall.