Ndugba is sidelined due to a shoulder injury and is likely to be sidelined until the end of January.
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Hawkeyes last 11 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-5-1 in Hawkeyes last 18 games as an underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %70.60% (18)O/U5|12Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 9-4 in Hawkeyes last 13 games as a home favorite.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U9|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Hawkeyes last 10 games as a home underdog of 0.5-6.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Bulldogs last 4 games as a road underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Bulldogs last 4 games as an underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U5|12Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Bulldogs last 5 games as a favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3-1 in Bulldogs last 11 games as a road underdog.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U7|3Push1W/L
Bryant Bulldogs last injuries
Iowa Hawkeyes last injuries
Ash has sat out the previous four games due to an ankle injury and his availability for Sunday's matchup against Illinois is in question.
Cook has sat out the past three games due to an ankle injury and it is unclear if he will return against Illinois on Sunday.
Garza has missed the last three games with an ankle injury and will not return Sunday against Nebraska.