Herren Jr. sat out his third consecutive game due to an illness, and it remains to be seen if he will return to action Saturday against Clemson.
- TrendOver is 60-26 in Panthers last 86 games as a home favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %69.80% (86)O/U60|26Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-6 in Panthers last 26 games as a home underdog.Hit %76.90% (26)O/U6|20Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Panthers last 5 games as a home favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-5 in Panthers last 21 games as an underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %76.20% (21)O/U5|16Push0W/L
Boston College Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Eagles last 4 games as a road favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Eagles last 5 games as a road favorite.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Eagles last 4 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Eagles last 7 games as a favorite.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|3Push1W/L
Boston College Eagles last injuries
Thornton was held out of the last game due to a back injury, and it is up in the air if he will line up in Saturday's contest versus Clemson.
Hamilton exited the previous game due to a hip injury, and it is uncertain if he will play against Clemson on Saturday.
Hamilton has missed the last two games with an ankle injury, and it is uncertain if he will line up Wednesday against Virginia.
Felder missed the previous game due to an illness, but it is likely that he will suit up against Miami on Wednesday.
Pittsburgh Panthers last injuries
Hamilton has been held out of the past two games due to an ankle injury, and it is uncertain if it will impede his status for Saturday's matchup with Virginia.
Murphy sat out his third consecutive game due to concussion-like symptoms, and it is unclear if he will be cleared in time for Wednesday's contest against Clemson.
McGowens exited the last game with a lower-body injury. It is unknown if he will be available against Clemson on Wednesday.