Giddens is hampered by a hand injury but is expected to suit up against Norfolk State in the National Invitation Tournament.
%W 0.52% | Streak 3
L10: W6 L4 P0
%W 0.49% | Streak 1
L10: W5 L5 P0
Alabama comes into this game off a 77-75 upset (+5) win at home over Kentucky in their conference opener. With that the Crimson Tide have won and covered 5 straight. Most would be happy to grab the 6-points, but I think there's a ton of value here with LSU.
This an absolutely brutal spot for Alabama, playing on the road just three days after putting everything they had into beating Kentucky. Making it even harder is that LSU will be out for blood, as the Tigers have lost 5 straight to the Crimson Tide.
I'm confident Alabama won't make it 6 in a row. LSU is a perfect 8-0 at home this season and are going to be jacked up with this being their conference opener and first game since Dec. 28th. Tigers should win here by double-digits easy.
Alabama is a mere 13-28 ATS last 41 when they come into a contest having won 5 or more games in a row and are 36-60 ATS last 96 as a road dog of 6 points or less. Take LSU!
Louisiana State Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Tigers last 4 games as a home favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-4 in Tigers last 13 games as a home underdog.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U9|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-1 in Tigers last 10 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %90.00% (10)O/U1|9Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Tigers last 8 games as an underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Crimson Tide last 20 games as a road favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U6|14Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 15-7 in Crimson Tide last 22 games as a road favorite.Hit %68.20% (22)O/U7|15Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Crimson Tide last 6 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U1|9Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Crimson Tide last 8 games as a favorite.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
Alabama Crimson Tide last injuries
Wood underwent surgery on his left ankle and is expected to be out of action until the end of March.
Giddens has a hand injury and it is unknown if he will suit up against Kentucky in the quarterfinals of the SEC Tournament.
Ingram is hampered by a thigh contusion and it is unknown if he will play in the second round of the SEC Tournament against Ole Miss.
Davis-Fleming has been held out of action due to a sprained knee and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Louisiana State Tigers last injuries
Reid is nursing facial injury and it is unknown if he will play against Florida in the quarterfinals of the SEC Tournament.
Smart was held out of the previous game for personal reasons and it is uncertain if he will be available for the SEC Tournament quarterfinals matchup against Florida.