Brown Jr. left Tuesday's game due to a right hamstring injury and will not return.
The Washington Wizards clearly like the pieces they added before the
trade deadline. Bobby Portis has scored 30-plus in two of his last
three games, and the Wizards won by 13 over the Cavs and by 9 on the
road over the Bulls in their two games since acquiring him from the
%W 0.52% | Streak 4
L10: W9 L1 P0
%W 0.50% | Streak 4
L10: W7 L3 P0
%W 0.46% | Streak 1
L10: W5 L5 P0
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Pistons last 7 games as a home favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Pistons last 5 games as a home underdog.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Pistons last 5 games as a favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Pistons last 5 games as a favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Wizards last 4 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Wizards last 7 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Wizards last 12 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Wizards last 4 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Washington Wizards last injuries
McRae was held out of the last game with a sore left Achilles and will not be in Tuesday's lineup versus the Celtics.
Detroit Pistons last injuries
Griffin is saddled with soreness in his left knee and it has yet to be established if he will suit up against the Bucks in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference first round.
Johnson has been absent from the lineup during the previous two games with a left ankle contusion and will not face the Warriors on Tuesday.
Kennard is likely to play Sunday against the Hornets despite right foot soreness.