- TrendOver is 20-9 in Hornets last 29 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %69.00% (29)O/U20|9Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Hornets last 7 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Hornets last 4 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Hornets last 4 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-3 in Wizards last 13 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %76.90% (13)O/U20|9Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 13-3 in Wizards last 16 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %81.20% (16)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Wizards last 7 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Wizards last 8 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U2|6Push1W/L
Washington Wizards last injuries
Beal missed the previous game with a back injury, but it is likely that he will take on the Jazz on Monday.
Bertans will not be available for Saturday's contest against the Suns as he will receive a day of rest.
Hachimura has been held out of the previous three games with right shoulder tightness, and it is uncertain if he will line up against the Warriors on Friday.
Beal is bothered by a right hip contusion, but it is likely that he will suit up for Friday's contest versus the Warriors.
Lopez was forced from the last contest with a right quad injury, leaving his status against the Magic on Wednesday clouded.
Beal has been idle due to a right hip contusion, and there is no timetable for return.
Smith has been sideline with a strained right quad, but he is likely to return to the court against the Mavericks on Saturday.
Bertans has been out of commission with a right calf strain, but he is expected to be available for Saturday's clash with the Mavericks.
Charlotte Hornets last injuries
Washington was absent from the previous two contests with a right ankle sprain, and it has yet to be determined if he will suit up for Friday's tilt with the Nets.
Darling missed the last contest with a right ankle sprain, and it is unknown if he will be available versus the Nets on Friday.
Monk is out of the lineup with a right ankle sprain, and he is expected to miss two weeks.
Rozier sat out the last game with left knee tendinitis, but it is projected that he will be active against the Cavaliers on Wednesday.
McDaniels exited Sunday's game with a left eye injury, and it is unclear if he will return.
Hayward is out of commission with a right foot sprain, and he is projected to miss at least four weeks of action.
Monk sat out the previous two games dealing with right foot soreness, but he is likely to be active versus the Nets on Thursday.