Miles will spend an undetermined length of time away from the court while he recuperates from a stress fracture in his left foot.
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Suns last 4 games as a home underdog.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Suns last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Suns last 5 games as a home underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-8 in Suns last 28 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (28)O/U8|20Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Wizards last 6 games as a road favorite.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Wizards last 4 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Wizards last 7 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Wizards last 4 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Washington Wizards last injuries
Brown is sidelined with a left calf strain, and he is not expected to make his season debut until at least the beginning of December.
Wagner is nursing a sore back, and it has yet to be established if he will be ready for Wednesday's game versus the Mavericks.
Phoenix Suns last injuries
Booker has a sprained middle finger but is expected to be ready for the season opener against the Kings.