Porter Jr. has an injured right thumb but it is not expected to prevent him from participating in Wednesday's matchup against the 76ers.
The Wizards have been playing great since John Wall was put on the shelf
for the season. They seem to get along better without him, and it
helps that they got Otto Porter Jr. back from injury just as Wall went
This has all the makings of a blowout. The Sixers are a sparkling 17-3 at home and are expected to get Jimmy Butler back after he missed a couple of games due to an illness. The Wizards are 5-17 on the road and lost to the Sixers by 25 points in Philadelphia earlier this season. Look for the Sixers to cover this big spread.
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W3 L7 P0
- TrendOver is 4-0 in 76ers last 4 games as a home underdog.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-4 in 76ers last 13 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U4|9Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in 76ers last 5 games as a favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 19-7 in 76ers last 26 games as a favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %73.10% (26)O/U19|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-10-1 in Wizards last 32 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %67.70% (32)O/U10|21Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Wizards last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Wizards last 7 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Wizards last 8 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
Washington Wizards last injuries
Philadelphia 76ers last injuries
Embiid has back tightness and an unclear status Saturday against the Thunder.
Chandler is battling an upper respiratory infection but is expected to be available against the Pacers on Thursday.
Embiid is experiencing tightness in his back but is projected to be available for Thursday's game versus the Pacers.
Fultz has been diagnosed with Thoracic outlet syndrome in his shooting shoulder and is likely to remain on the shelf until the latter part of January.
Johnson missed his second-straight game with a migraine and it is unknown if he will be available Tuesday versus the Timberwolves.
Embiid missed the last game with a left ankle injury but is expected to be available for Sunday's tilt with the Knicks.
Redick has sat out the past two games with tightness in his back but it is expected that he will partake in Friday's tilt against the Hawks.
Shamet is expected to play against the Hawks on Friday despite an eye injury.