Satoransky left the previous game with a head injury but is expected to lace up against the Grizzlies on Saturday.
The Wizards have been playing great since John Wall was put on the shelf
for the season. They seem to get along better without him, and it
helps that they got Otto Porter Jr. back from injury just as Wall went
This has all the makings of a blowout. The Sixers are a sparkling 17-3 at home and are expected to get Jimmy Butler back after he missed a couple of games due to an illness. The Wizards are 5-17 on the road and lost to the Sixers by 25 points in Philadelphia earlier this season. Look for the Sixers to cover this big spread.
%W 0.53% | Streak 6
L10: W6 L3 P1
- TrendOver is 4-0 in 76ers last 4 games as a home underdog.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-4 in 76ers last 13 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U4|9Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in 76ers last 5 games as a favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 19-7 in 76ers last 26 games as a favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %73.10% (26)O/U19|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-10-1 in Wizards last 32 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %67.70% (32)O/U10|21Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Wizards last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Wizards last 7 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Wizards last 8 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
Washington Wizards last injuries
McRae is dealing with an Achilles injury and his availability for Friday's game against the Hornets is in question.
McRae is dealing with an Achilles injury and it is unclear if he will take the court Wednesday versus the Magic.
Howard had surgery performed on his lower back to relieve pain shooting down to his gluteal muscles and is dealing with a hamstring injury. He is expected to be held out of the lineup until the middle of March.
Philadelphia 76ers last injuries
Embiid will not play against the Hornets on Tuesday as he will be given the night off to rest.
Smith suffered a Jones fracture to his left foot and had surgery to repair the ailment and is in danger is missing the remainder of the season.
Milton is likely to be held out of action until at least the end of March after having surgery to repair a broken finger.
Butler will not play against the Cavaliers on Tuesday as he will receive a day of rest.
Chandler is sidelined due to a right quadriceps strain but is likely to return against the Celtics on Monday.
Simmons is dealing with gastrointeritis but is expected to play against the Rockets on Friday.
Bolden sat out the last game due to a bout of sinusitis but it is likely the symptoms will subside in time for Wednesday's tilt against the Bulls.
Johnson missed the previous game with upper-back tightness but it is anticipated that he will be available against the Magic on Tuesday.