Satoransky left the previous game with a head injury but is expected to lace up against the Grizzlies on Saturday.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L4 P1
%W 0.47% | Streak 3
L10: W6 L4 P0
I think it's pick on the Wiz day again. The Thunder are laying a big
number here at home, but the Wizards get routinely beat by big numbers
on the road. Plus, guard John Wall is out again.
Oklahoma City Trends
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Thunder last 7 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 19-7 in Thunder last 26 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %73.10% (26)O/U7|19Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Thunder last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Thunder last 6 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-10-1 in Wizards last 32 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %67.70% (32)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Wizards last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Wizards last 7 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Wizards last 8 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U8|21Push0W/L
Washington Wizards last injuries
McRae is dealing with an Achilles injury and his availability for Friday's game against the Hornets is in question.
McRae is dealing with an Achilles injury and it is unclear if he will take the court Wednesday versus the Magic.
Howard had surgery performed on his lower back to relieve pain shooting down to his gluteal muscles and is dealing with a hamstring injury. He is expected to be held out of the lineup until the middle of March.
Oklahoma City Thunder last injuries
Noel was held out of the previous game with a left quadriceps contusion and it is unclear if he will play against the Raptors on Wednesday.
Westbrook has been suspended one game for accruing his 16th technical foul of the season. He will be permitted to play Wednesday against the Raptors.
Morris was held out of the previous contest with soreness in his neck and will not play against the Pacers on Thursday.