Pasecniks has been absent from the lineup during the past three games with left hip tightness, and it is unclear if he will suit up against the Bulls on Sunday.
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Bucks last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Bucks last 5 games as a home underdog.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Bucks last 6 games as a favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Bucks last 5 games as a home favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Wizards last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-1 in Wizards last 11 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %90.90% (11)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Wizards last 7 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3-1 in Wizards last 12 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %72.70% (12)O/U8|3Push1W/L
Washington Wizards last injuries
Mahinmi has right foot soreness, but it is likely he will take part in Friday's matchup versus the Cavaliers.
Bryant is out of action due to a stress reaction in his right foot, and it is unknown if he will return Friday against the Cavaliers.
McRae has missed the past five games with a right ankle sprain, but he is likely to return Monday against the Spurs.
Milwaukee Bucks last injuries
Korver has sat out the last two games due to back spasms. He will not be available Saturday against the 76ers.
Hill has been sidelined due to a left hamstring strain, but he is expected to return to the lineup against the Pistons on Thursday.
Antetokounmpo has been absent from the lineup during the previous two games due to the birth of his child, but it is anticipated that he will suit up Thursday against the Pistons.