Miles will spend an undetermined length of time away from the court while he recuperates from left knee surgery.
L.A. Lakers Trends
- TrendUnder is 22-5 in Lakers last 27 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %81.50% (27)O/U5|22Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Lakers last 7 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-8 in Lakers last 28 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (28)O/U8|20Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1-1 in Lakers last 8 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %85.70% (8)O/U1|6Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Wizards last 4 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U5|22Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Wizards last 4 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Wizards last 7 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U8|20Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-4 in Wizards last 14 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U1|6Push1W/L
Washington Wizards last injuries
Brown is sidelined with a left calf strain, and he is not expected to make his season debut until at least the beginning of December.
Los Angeles Lakers last injuries
Kuzma is recuperating from a stress reaction in his left foot, and it is unlikely that he will play opening night against the Clippers.
Daniels is sidelined with a knee injury and is without a timetable for return.
Davis is suffering from a Grade 1 sprain in his right thumb but is expected to take the court for the season opener against the Clippers.