Brown Jr. has been held out of the previous five games with a left ankle sprain and will not return against the Hornets on Feb. 22.
The Washington Wizards clearly like the pieces they added before the
trade deadline. Bobby Portis has scored 30-plus in two of his last
three games, and the Wizards won by 13 over the Cavs and by 9 on the
road over the Bulls in their two games since acquiring him from the
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L5 P1
%W 0.49% | Streak 1
L10: W7 L2 P1
%W 0.47% | Streak 3
L10: W6 L4 P0
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Pistons last 7 games as a home favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Pistons last 5 games as a home underdog.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Pistons last 5 games as a favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Pistons last 5 games as a favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Wizards last 4 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Wizards last 7 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Wizards last 12 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Wizards last 4 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Washington Wizards last injuries
Satoransky has been absent from the lineup during the past two games due to a personal matter and his availability for Feb. 22 against the Hornets is clouded.
Green left the last game with left hip tightness but it is not expected to affect his status for Monday's matchup against the Pistons.
Wall ruptured his Achilles tendon and will miss the remainder of the 2018-19 season.
Morris is sidelined with transient cervical neuropraxia causing stiffness in his upper-back and neck. He is getting a second opinion about the ailment and is likely to remain out of action until the latter part of February.
Morris is sidelined with transient cervical neuropraxia causing stiffness in his upper-back and neck. It is unclear if he will return to action against the Hornets on February 22.
Detroit Pistons last injuries
Bullock was recently acquired in a trade but is likely to make his team debut Sunday against the 76ers.
Johnson was recently acquired in a trade and he is expected to be in the lineup against the Timberwolves on Friday.
Smith is expected to suit up against the Knicks on Friday despite a right adductor injury.
Smith will not participate in Tuesday's game against the Knicks as he will be given a day of rest.
Ellenson is sidelined with a left ankle sprain and it is unknown if he will return Monday against the Nuggets.
Smith has been held out of action due to right adductor tightness but it is expected he will return Saturday against the Clippers.