Hachimura has been sidelined with a groin contusion, and he is expected to be idle until at least the start of February.
Vegas Top Dogs
%W 0.53% | Streak 1
L10: W6 L4 P0
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Bulls last 9 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Bulls last 8 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Bulls last 8 games as a home underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Bulls last 10 games as a favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Wizards last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-1 in Wizards last 11 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %90.90% (11)O/U10|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Wizards last 7 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2-1 in Wizards last 9 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U6|2Push1W/L
Washington Wizards last injuries
Pasecniks was absent from the lineup during the previous game due to a left ankle sprain, and it is unknown if he will suit up Wednesday versus the Heat.
Wagner has been sidelined due to a left ankle sprain, and he is expected to be out until at least the early part of February.
McRae left the last game with a sprained left ankle, but he is likely to be available for Monday's clash with the Pistons.
Beal has a sore right shoulder, but he is expected to be in Wednesday's lineup versus the Bulls.
Mathews will miss an extended period due to a right ankle sprain.
Bryant will likely be available against the Jazz on Sunday after recovering from a stress reaction in his right foot.
Beal has been sidelined with soreness in his right lower leg, and but is expected to return to the lineup Sunday against the Jazz.
Chicago Bulls last injuries
Markkanen is projected to be in Wednesday's lineup versus the Timberwolves despite a left ankle sprain.
Arcidiacono is expected to play Wednesday against the Timberwolves despite right elbow discomfort.
Hutchison has a sore right shoulder, but he is likely to suit up against the Timberwolves on Wednesday.
Carter Jr. is sidelined with a high right ankle sprain, and he is expected to miss four to six weeks.
Gafford is expected to miss two to four weeks due to a dislocated right thumb.
Markkanen has a left ankle sprain but is projected to line up against the Bucks on Monday.
Arcidiacono is expected to play Monday against the Bucks despite right elbow discomfort.
Hutchison is likely to be in Monday's lineup against the Bucks despite right shoulder soreness.