Brown Jr. has been held out of the previous five games with a left ankle sprain and it is unclear if he will return against the Hornets on Friday.
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Bucks last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Bucks last 7 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Bucks last 10 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Bucks last 4 games as a home favorite.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Wizards last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Wizards last 7 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Wizards last 12 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Wizards last 5 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Washington Wizards last injuries
Satoransky has been absent from the lineup during the past two games due to a personal matter and his availability for Friday's matchup against the Hornets is clouded.
Green left the last game with left hip tightness but it is not expected to affect his status for Monday's matchup against the Pistons.
Morris is sidelined with transient cervical neuropraxia causing stiffness in his upper-back and neck. He is getting a second opinion about the ailment and is likely to remain out of action until the latter part of February.
Milwaukee Bucks last injuries
Smith is sidelined with a sore left knee and it is uncertain how much time he will be forced to miss.
Brown is nursing a sore right wrist but it is anticipated that he will be in Friday's lineup against the Mavericks.
Maker was recently acquired through a trade and is expected to suit up against the Knicks on Friday.
Smith has been held out of the past three games with a sore left knee and it is unclear if he will draw back into the lineup against the Mavericks on Friday.