Brown Jr. left Tuesday's game due to a right hamstring injury and will not return.
%W 0.49% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
- TrendUnder is 21-6 in Nuggets last 27 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %77.80% (27)O/U6|21Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Nuggets last 8 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Nuggets last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Nuggets last 11 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Wizards last 4 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U6|21Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Wizards last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Wizards last 7 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Wizards last 5 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Washington Wizards last injuries
McRae was held out of the last game with a sore left Achilles and will not be in Tuesday's lineup versus the Celtics.
Robinson missed his third-straight game with a left hip strain but it is anticipated that he will return against the Spurs on Friday.
Green is likely to participate in Friday's game versus the Spurs despite a hip injury.
Denver Nuggets last injuries
Barton is expected to take the court Tuesday against the Jazz despite a right finger sprain.
Millsap will not play in Sunday's game against the Trail Blazers as he will be rested.
Jokic will sit out Sunday's game versus the Trail Blazers so that he can rest.
Murray will not suit up for Sunday's matchup against the Trail Blazers for rest purposes.