Brown Jr. has been held out of the previous five games with a left ankle sprain and will not return against the Hornets on Feb. 22.
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Cavaliers last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Cavaliers last 20 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U14|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Wizards last 7 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Wizards last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Wizards last 7 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U14|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Wizards last 12 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U2|10Push0W/L
Washington Wizards last injuries
Satoransky has been absent from the lineup during the past two games due to a personal matter and his availability for Feb. 22 against the Hornets is clouded.
Green left the last game with left hip tightness but it is not expected to affect his status for Monday's matchup against the Pistons.
Wall ruptured his Achilles tendon and will miss the remainder of the 2018-19 season.
Morris is sidelined with transient cervical neuropraxia causing stiffness in his upper-back and neck. He is getting a second opinion about the ailment and is likely to remain out of action until the latter part of February.
Morris is sidelined with transient cervical neuropraxia causing stiffness in his upper-back and neck. It is unclear if he will return to action against the Hornets on February 22.
Cleveland Cavaliers last injuries
Thompson is sidelined due to left foot soreness but is likely to return toward the end of February.
Osman has missed the previous four games with a sprained right ankle and it is likely he will return Wednesday against the Nets.
Zizic sat out the previous game with lower-back soreness but it is expected he will suit up against the Nets on Wednesday.
Love will not be available for Wednesday's game versus the Nets as he will be given a day of rest.
Love is expected to suit up against the Knicks on Monday despite recently coming off of a prolonged toe injury.
Love will get the night off Saturday against the Pacers.
Hill has a right leg contusion but is expected to be fine for Friday's contest against the Mavericks.
Chriss was recently acquired in a trade and is likely to participate in Friday's game against the Wizards.