NBA- GA Expert
Risk: 7,000.00 | To Win: 12,071.50
New Orleans Trends
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Pelicans last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 13-3 in Pelicans last 16 games as a favorite.Hit %81.20% (16)O/U13|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 26-9 in Pelicans last 35 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %74.30% (35)O/U26|9Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Pelicans last 6 games as a home underdog.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Jazz last 12 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Jazz last 6 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-1 in Jazz last 8 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Jazz last 6 games as a road underdog.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
Utah Jazz last injuries
Ingles was held out of the previous game due to left knee soreness, and it is unknown if he will line up for Wednesday's tilt versus the Pacers.
Clarkson has missed the previous four games with a sprained right ankle, and it is uncertain if he will take the court Friday versus the Pacers.
Harrison is out of commission as he is enrolled in the NBA's health and safety protocols, and he will miss an undetermined length of time.
Conley sat out the previous game with a hamstring injury, but it is projected that he will suit up for Tuesday's tilt with the Thunder.
Conley will not dress for Monday's contest versus the Wizards as he will receive a day of rest.
Morgan has been out of commission due to tightness in his left calf, but he is expected to return against the Kings on Saturday.
Hughes has missed the previous three games with an illness, and it is uncertain if he will take the court Thursday versus the Trail Blazers.
Conley will not suit up against the Magic on Saturday as he will be given a day of rest.
New Orleans Pelicans last injuries
Ball has missed the last four contests due to a left hip flexor strain, and it is unknown if he will be active versus the Wizards on Friday.
Alexander-Walker is tending to a left ankle sprain, and he will not be available until the later parts of April.
Lewis Jr. was held out of the last three games with a right calf strain, but he is projected to be in the line up against the 76ers on Friday.
Hayes missed the last contest with a ankle injury, and it has yet to be determined if he will be in the lineup versus the 76ers on Friday.
Ingram is sidelined due to right toe inflammation, and there is no timetable for his return.
Hart is sidelined with a torn UCL in his right thumb, and he will miss an extended period.
Williams has sat out the last three games with a sprained left thumb, but it is likely that he will bounce back in time for Tuesday's tilt versus the Hawks.
Adams is in the league's concussion protocol, and it has yet to be determined if he will be cleared prior to Tuesday's showdown with the Hawks.