Exum suffered a left ankle sprain and is likely to stay on the shelf until the latter part of February.
%W 0.48% | Streak 0
L10: W6 L4 P0
%W 0.44% | Streak 0
L10: W6 L4 P0
Golden State Trends
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Warriors last 9 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U7|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Warriors last 8 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Warriors last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Warriors last 7 games as a home underdog.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3-1 in Jazz last 12 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %72.70% (12)O/U7|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Jazz last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Jazz last 7 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Jazz last 6 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
Utah Jazz last injuries
Bradley is expected to remain out of the lineup until at least the end of February after having minor surgery to repair his right knee.
Sefolosha has been dealing with a right hamstring strain but is likely to be in the lineup against the Spurs on Saturday.
Neto has been held out of the lineup due to a left groin strain but is expected to return on Wednesday against the Suns.
Golden State Warriors last injuries
McCaw missed the last game with a sore right shoulder and it has yet to be determined if he will play Friday against the Spurs.
Evans has been absent from the lineup during the past three games due to left pelvic soreness and it is unclear if he will return against the Kings on Thursday.
Livingston is set to receive a day of rest and will not suit up against the Trail Blazers on Wednesday.
Iguodala will not be available against the Trail Blazers on Wednesday as he is to be rested.
Cousins will not be available Wednesday against the Trail Blazers as he will be given the day to rest.
Iguodala was held out of the previous game with left hamstring tightness but is projected to be in Tuesday's lineup against the Jazz.
Green has a right knee contusion but it is anticipated that he will play against the Jazz on Tuesday.