Sefolosha suffered a right hamstring strain and is likely to be absent from the lineup for 10-to-12 days.
Nobody's figured out how to slow down the Bucks lately, and the Jazz
aren't the type of team to expect to be able to keep up. This just isn't
a good matchup for Utah, either, as Rudy Gobert will have to cover
Robin Lopez outside, allowing the hard-driving Bucks to execute their
The Jazz have been playing better lately, but their recent wins have
come against bad teams like the Pistons, Cavaliers and Knicks. This is a
completely different challenge against the Bucks, who are 18-4 at home.
I still believe the Jazz are better than their SU record, so I'll
recommend a small wager on them here tonight. Granted, this may not be
the best time or place to take on Milwaukee, who is coming off a loss
here at home to Toronto.
- TrendOver is 18-7 in Bucks last 25 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %72.00% (25)O/U18|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Bucks last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5 in Bucks last 19 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (19)O/U14|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Bucks last 9 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U7|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Jazz last 4 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U18|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Jazz last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Jazz last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U14|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-4 in Jazz last 13 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U7|2Push0W/L
Utah Jazz last injuries
Rubio is expected to miss two weeks of action due to a mild right hamstring strain.
Exum suffered a left ankle sprain and a further analysis on his condition will take place in two weeks.
Neto will be held out of the lineup due to a left groin strain and will be re-evaluated during the latter part of January.
Bradley is expected to miss one month of action after having minor surgery to repair his right knee.
Allen is sidelined with a sprained right ankle and it is unclear when he will return to the lineup.
Neto is dealing with a hamstring injury but is likely to suit up for Wednesday's contest versus the Magic.
Milwaukee Bucks last injuries
Snell was lifted from the last game due to a right thumb injury but he is likely to be in Saturday's lineup against the Magic.
DiVincenzo has bursitis in his left heel and whether he will play Saturday against the Magic is unclear.
DiVincenzo has been absent from the lineup during the previous five games with left bilateral heel bursitis and it is uncertain if he will return to the lineup against the Grizzlies on Wednesday.
Antetokounmpo is projected to hit the court for Tuesday's clash with the Heat despite soreness in his right quadriceps and a left hip contusion.
Bledsoe is expected to play Sunday against the Hawks despite a hamstring injury.
Wood missed the last two games due to a right ankle sprain and it is unclear if he will suit up for Sunday's tilt against the Hawks.
Antetokounmpo missed the last game with right quadriceps soreness and a left hip contusion. He is expected to suit up for Sunday's game against the Hawks.
Wilson has sat out the past two games with a left hip pointer but is expected to suit up for Friday's matchup against the Wizards.