Exum has been diagnosed with a partially torn patella tendon in his right knee and there is no timetable for return.
The Jazz have been playing better lately, but their recent wins have
come against bad teams like the Pistons, Cavaliers and Knicks. This is a
completely different challenge against the Bucks, who are 18-4 at home.
%W 0.52% | Streak 2
L10: W7 L3 P0
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
Nobody's figured out how to slow down the Bucks lately, and the Jazz
aren't the type of team to expect to be able to keep up. This just isn't
a good matchup for Utah, either, as Rudy Gobert will have to cover
Robin Lopez outside, allowing the hard-driving Bucks to execute their
%W 0.52% | Streak 1
L10: W5 L5 P0
I still believe the Jazz are better than their SU record, so I'll
recommend a small wager on them here tonight. Granted, this may not be
the best time or place to take on Milwaukee, who is coming off a loss
here at home to Toronto.
- TrendOver is 18-7 in Bucks last 25 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %72.00% (25)O/U18|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Bucks last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5 in Bucks last 19 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (19)O/U14|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Bucks last 9 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U7|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Jazz last 4 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U18|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Jazz last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Jazz last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U14|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-4 in Jazz last 13 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U7|2Push0W/L
Utah Jazz last injuries
Favors exited the previous game due to right hamstring tightness but is likely to draw back into the lineup against the Knicks on Wednesday.
Sefolosha sat out the previous game due to left hamstring tightness but it is not expected to affect his status for Monday's matchup with the Wizards.
Neto is sidelined with tightness in his left hamstring but is likely to draw back into the lineup against the Suns on Wednesday.
Rubio has missed the last two games due to tightness in his left hip but is expected to be available against the Suns on Wednesday.
Udoh is experiencing back spasms but it is anticipated that he will be in Monday's lineup versus the Thunder.
Exum suffered a left ankle sprain but is projected to return to action Monday against the Thunder.
Milwaukee Bucks last injuries
DiVincenzo has been held out of the past four games with bilateral heel bursitis, leaving his status for Sunday's game against the Cavaliers hazy.
Henson is recovering from wrist surgery to repair a torn ligament and is expected to sit out until at least the early part of April.
Brown has been idle with soreness in his right wrist but it is anticipated that he will return to action against the Heat on Friday.
Brogdon suffered a minor tear of the plantar fascia in his right foot and will need six-to-eight weeks to recuperate. A return to the lineup during the middle of May is a possibility if the team remains in the playoffs.
Ilyasova missed the last game due to an illness but it is likely he will play against the Cavaliers on Wednesday.
Connaughton is dealing with a sprained right ankle but he is expected to play Sunday against the 76ers.