Sefolosha suffered a right hamstring strain and is likely to be absent from the lineup for 10-to-12 days.
Against the Cleveland Cavaliers on Friday the Utah Jazz had a sluggish first half. They reversed course quickly and routed the Cavs for an easy cover. In a back-to-back scenario Saturday they’ll face a Detroit Pistons team that has not played since Wednesday. Yet the Jazz are a deep team and will be able to secure their second road win in 24 hours.
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Pistons last 5 games as a home underdog.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Pistons last 7 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Pistons last 8 games as a home favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Pistons last 5 games as a home underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0-1 in Jazz last 5 games as a road favorite.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Jazz last 11 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Jazz last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Jazz last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Utah Jazz last injuries
Rubio is expected to miss two weeks of action due to a mild right hamstring strain.
Exum suffered a left ankle sprain and a further analysis on his condition will take place in two weeks.
Neto will be held out of the lineup due to a left groin strain and will be re-evaluated during the latter part of January.
Bradley is expected to miss one month of action after having minor surgery to repair his right knee.
Allen is sidelined with a sprained right ankle and it is unclear when he will return to the lineup.
Neto is dealing with a hamstring injury but is likely to suit up for Wednesday's contest versus the Magic.
Detroit Pistons last injuries
Thomas sat out the last two games with lower-back soreness and his status Saturday against the Kings is uncertain.
Ellenson is sidelined with a left ankle sprain and it is uncertain if he will return to the lineup against the Kings on Saturday.
Leuer is hampered by an illness and missed the last game. His status Saturday against the Kings is uncertain.
Smith left the last game with adductor tightness and his status for Saturday's game against the Kings is unclear.
Drummond left the last game after taking an elbow to the face and a return to action Saturday against the Kings is not certain.
Smith is likely to suit up against the Heat on Friday despite a right adductor tear.
Johnson is nursing soreness in his right hamstring but it is anticipated that he will partake in Friday's tilt with the Heat.
Pachulia is sidelined due to a right lower-leg contusion but is likely to return Wednesday against the Magic.