Exum has been diagnosed with a partially torn patella tendon in his right knee and there is no timetable for return.
%W 0.52% | Streak 1
L10: W3 L7 P0
Against the Cleveland Cavaliers on Friday the Utah Jazz had a sluggish first half. They reversed course quickly and routed the Cavs for an easy cover. In a back-to-back scenario Saturday they’ll face a Detroit Pistons team that has not played since Wednesday. Yet the Jazz are a deep team and will be able to secure their second road win in 24 hours.
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Pistons last 5 games as a home underdog.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Pistons last 7 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Pistons last 8 games as a home favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Pistons last 5 games as a home underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0-1 in Jazz last 5 games as a road favorite.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Jazz last 11 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Jazz last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Jazz last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Utah Jazz last injuries
Favors exited the previous game due to right hamstring tightness but is likely to draw back into the lineup against the Knicks on Wednesday.
Sefolosha sat out the previous game due to left hamstring tightness but it is not expected to affect his status for Monday's matchup with the Wizards.
Neto is sidelined with tightness in his left hamstring but is likely to draw back into the lineup against the Suns on Wednesday.
Rubio has missed the last two games due to tightness in his left hip but is expected to be available against the Suns on Wednesday.
Udoh is experiencing back spasms but it is anticipated that he will be in Monday's lineup versus the Thunder.
Exum suffered a left ankle sprain but is projected to return to action Monday against the Thunder.
Detroit Pistons last injuries
Jackson is dealing with a sore ankle but will likely play Sunday against the Raptors.
Bullock is suffering from a left foot contusion but is expected to play against the Pistons on Friday.
Jackson left the previous game due to right ankle discomfort but is expected to play against the Lakers on Friday.
Brown is likely to be in Friday's lineup versus the Lakers despite right ankle discomfort.
Pachulia was held out of the previous three games with right Achilles inflammation but is likely to suit up against the Nets on Monday.
Brown sat out the last game with a sprained right ankle but it is not expected to impede his status for Monday's tilt against the Nets.
Jackson exited Monday's game due to a groin injury and it is unclear if he will return.
Jackson is dealing with a sprained right thumb but is expected to play against the Bulls on Sunday.