Sefolosha suffered a right hamstring strain and is likely to be absent from the lineup for 10-to-12 days.
%W 0.50% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L5 P0
The Cavs have lost seven straight, and in all but one of those games the
opponent scored at least 110 points. The one game they didn't,
Cleveland still lost by eight. The Cavs' froncourt is decimated with
injuries, so Rudy Gobert and Derrick Favors could have big days.
%W 0.52% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
For the first time since the last time LeBron James left, the Cavs have
lost seven in a row. Three of those seven losses have been by 20+ pts,
including the most recent one, 117-92 here at home to Miami.
%W 0.48% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L5 P0
%W 0.53% | Streak 0
L10: W6 L4 P0
%W 0.49% | Streak 0
L10: W3 L7 P0
%W 0.35% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L4 P1
I always like targeting Jazz games for value on the Under. Utah has one
of the least efficient offenses in the NBA and it pairs it with one of
the most efficient defenses. A defense that's been even better on the
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L2 P1
I like the under here. The under is 8-2 in the Jazz's last 10
overall. The under is also 4-0 in the Cavs last 4 vs NBA Northwest.?
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Cavaliers last 20 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U14|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Cavaliers last 10 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a home favorite.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Jazz last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Jazz last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U14|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-4 in Jazz last 13 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Jazz last 10 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
Utah Jazz last injuries
Rubio is expected to miss two weeks of action due to a mild right hamstring strain.
Exum suffered a left ankle sprain and a further analysis on his condition will take place in two weeks.
Neto will be held out of the lineup due to a left groin strain and will be re-evaluated during the latter part of January.
Bradley is expected to miss one month of action after having minor surgery to repair his right knee.
Allen is sidelined with a sprained right ankle and it is unclear when he will return to the lineup.
Neto is dealing with a hamstring injury but is likely to suit up for Wednesday's contest versus the Magic.
Cleveland Cavaliers last injuries
Thompson missed the last game due to left foot soreness and it is unclear if he will play Saturday against the Nuggets.
Hill is dealing with bruised ribs but is expected to take the court against the Grizzlies on Wednesday.
Nwaba is sidelined with a left ankle sprain but is likely to return sometime before the latter part of January.
Nance has a sprained MCL in his right knee and is expected to miss two-to-four weeks of action.
Love underwent surgery on his left big toe and is not expected to return until around the All-Star break.
Hood has missed the past three games with a sore left Achilles but is expected to suit up for Friday's contest against the Rockets.
Thompson is dealing with soreness in his foot but is expected to be available for Wednesday's matchup against the Pelicans.
Thompson is likely to take part in Tuesday's contest against the Pacers despite sitting out practice with a foot sprain.