Boucher missed the previous game with back spasms, but he is expected to be available for Game 4 of the Eastern Conference first round against the Magic.
%W 0.52% | Streak 4
L10: W9 L1 P0
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
Since John Wall was shelved for the season, the Wizards' scoring and passing has improved, and they're 6-1 ATS the last seven games (Wall's been out the last eight). They come off impressive home wins over the 76ers and Bucks to meet the Raptors, who have covered on the road just once in their last seven road games. I'll take the points with the surging home Wizards.
%W 0.49% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L5 P1
The NBA Comp Play is on the Toronto Raptors at 1:00 eastern. Toronto fit a big road favorite system here today that plays on rested road favorites that scored 120 or more at home vs a team like Washington that scored 110 or more and covered at home. These road teams have covered 87% since 1995.
%W 0.47% | Streak 2
L10: W3 L7 P0
The Washington Wizards have really come together as a team since John Wall was announced out for the season with an injury. They clearly didn’t get along with him, and it has also helped that they’ve gotten Otto Porter Jr. back from injury.
- TrendUnder is 21-10-1 in Wizards last 32 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %67.70% (32)O/U10|21Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 16-7 in Wizards last 23 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %69.60% (23)O/U16|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Wizards last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Wizards last 7 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Raptors last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U10|21Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Raptors last 20 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Raptors last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 12-5 in Raptors last 17 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U8|2Push0W/L
Toronto Raptors last injuries
Anunoby is on the mend from an appendectomy. A timetable has yet to be established for his return to the court.
Ibaka will not suit up against the Timberwolves on Tuesday as he is to be rested.
Green tweaked his ankle in the last game but it is anticipated that he will play against the Timberwolves on Tuesday.