Lowry was held out of the previous game with a right ankle sprain and will not be available for Friday's clash versus the Thunder.
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
Since John Wall was shelved for the season, the Wizards' scoring and passing has improved, and they're 6-1 ATS the last seven games (Wall's been out the last eight). They come off impressive home wins over the 76ers and Bucks to meet the Raptors, who have covered on the road just once in their last seven road games. I'll take the points with the surging home Wizards.
%W 0.50% | Streak 3
L10: W4 L6 P0
The NBA Comp Play is on the Toronto Raptors at 1:00 eastern. Toronto fit a big road favorite system here today that plays on rested road favorites that scored 120 or more at home vs a team like Washington that scored 110 or more and covered at home. These road teams have covered 87% since 1995.
The Washington Wizards have really come together as a team since John Wall was announced out for the season with an injury. They clearly didn’t get along with him, and it has also helped that they’ve gotten Otto Porter Jr. back from injury.
- TrendUnder is 21-10-1 in Wizards last 32 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %67.70% (32)O/U10|21Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 16-7 in Wizards last 23 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %69.60% (23)O/U16|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Wizards last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Wizards last 7 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Raptors last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U10|21Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Raptors last 20 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Raptors last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 12-5 in Raptors last 17 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U8|2Push0W/L
Toronto Raptors last injuries
Ibaka has been issued a three-game suspension for his role in an altercation but is likely to be reinstated in time for Wednesday's contest against the Thunder.
VanVleet had surgery to correct a partial ligament tear in his left thumb and is expected to return Sunday against the Pistons.
Green will likely play against the Pistons on Sunday despite a left ankle injury.
Green is dealing with an ankle injury but is expected to be available for Thursday's game versus the Lakers.
Leonard will sit out Sunday's game against the Heat for load management reasons.
Washington Wizards last injuries
Howard had surgery performed on his lower back to relieve pain shooting down to his gluteal muscles and is dealing with a hamstring injury. He is expected to be held out of the lineup until at least the start of April.
Satoransky left the previous game with a head injury but is expected to lace up against the Grizzlies on Saturday.
McRae is dealing with an Achilles injury and his availability for Friday's game against the Hornets is in question.
McRae is dealing with an Achilles injury and it is unclear if he will take the court Wednesday versus the Magic.