Anunoby is away from the team due to a personal matter and will not rejoin the lineup Saturday against the Grizzlies.
%W 0.50% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L5 P0
Since John Wall was shelved for the season, the Wizards' scoring and passing has improved, and they're 6-1 ATS the last seven games (Wall's been out the last eight). They come off impressive home wins over the 76ers and Bucks to meet the Raptors, who have covered on the road just once in their last seven road games. I'll take the points with the surging home Wizards.
%W 0.47% | Streak 2
L10: W2 L8 P0
The Washington Wizards have really come together as a team since John Wall was announced out for the season with an injury. They clearly didn’t get along with him, and it has also helped that they’ve gotten Otto Porter Jr. back from injury.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W8 L2 P0
The NBA Comp Play is on the Toronto Raptors at 1:00 eastern. Toronto fit a big road favorite system here today that plays on rested road favorites that scored 120 or more at home vs a team like Washington that scored 110 or more and covered at home. These road teams have covered 87% since 1995.
%W 0.51% | Streak 4
L10: W7 L2 P1
- TrendUnder is 21-10-1 in Wizards last 32 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %67.70% (32)O/U10|21Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 16-7 in Wizards last 23 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %69.60% (23)O/U16|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Wizards last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Wizards last 7 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Raptors last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U10|21Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Raptors last 20 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Raptors last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 12-5 in Raptors last 17 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U8|2Push0W/L
Toronto Raptors last injuries
Miles has missed the previous two games due to right hip soreness but is likely to face the Suns on Thursday.
Leonard will not be available for Thursday's game against the Suns as he will be given a day of rest.
Lowry will not suit up Thursday against the Suns as the team gives him a day to rest.
VanVleet was absent from the lineup during the last game due to a left thigh contusion but it is expected he will be available Wednesday against the Celtics.
Valanciunas is recovering from surgery to repair a dislocated left thumb and is four weeks away from returning.
Leonard exited Sunday's game due to a hip injury and it is undetermined if he will return.
Miles was held out of the previous game due to a sore right hip but is expected to suit up against the Nets on Friday.
Washington Wizards last injuries
Porter Jr. has an injured right thumb but it is not expected to prevent him from participating in Wednesday's matchup against the 76ers.