- TrendUnder is 9-0 in Grizzlies last 9 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (9)O/U0|9Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Grizzlies last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-3 in Grizzlies last 12 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U3|9Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-6 in Grizzlies last 27 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (27)O/U6|21Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 24-9 in Raptors last 33 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %72.70% (33)O/U0|9Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Raptors last 20 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U3|9Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 25-11-1 in Raptors last 37 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %69.40% (37)O/U25|11Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Raptors last 20 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U6|14Push0W/L
Toronto Raptors last injuries
VanVleet is out of the lineup with a strained left hip flexor, and team officials have yet to provide an exact return date.
Lowry will not be in the lineup for Wednesday's match versus the Spurs, as he will receive a day of rest.
Lowry will not be available for Tuesday's showdown with the Hawks as he will receive a day of rest.
Anunoby will not be available for Sunday's battle with the Knicks as he will be given a day of rest.
Lowry has been out of the lineup with a right foot infection, but he is projected to suit up against the Knicks on Sunday.
Siakam will not dress for Saturday's clash with the Cavaliers as he will be given a day of rest.
Harris is sidelined with a right hip pointer, and a timetable for return has yet to be established.
Powell is bothered by left big toe inflammation, but he is likely to be active Thursday versus the Jazz.
Memphis Grizzlies last injuries
Dieng has missed the previous four games with a right shoulder sprain, and it is unknown if he will partake in Friday's tilt versus the Trail Blazers.
Winslow is sidelined with a sore right quad, and he is not expected to be active until the latter part of April.
Porter has missed the last three games with knee soreness, but it is likely that he will be in the lineup Wednesday against the Mavericks.
Clarke missed the previous two contests with left calf soreness, but he is projected to dress for Friday's showdown with the Knicks.
Morant exited the last contest with a back injury, and it is unknown if he will be available for Wednesday's clash with the Hawks.
Dieng has missed the previous two games with a sprained right shoulder, and it is yet to be determined if he will partake in Monday's tilt versus the Cavaliers.
Allen missed the last match due to a left hip injury, but it is likely that he will take the court in Friday's game against the Grizzlies.