Lowry was held out of the previous two games with a right ankle sprain and it is unlikely he will suit up against the Hornets on Sunday.
- TrendOver is 17-7 in Bucks last 24 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.80% (24)O/U17|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Bucks last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 12-5 in Bucks last 17 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U12|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5 in Bucks last 19 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (19)O/U14|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Raptors last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U17|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Raptors last 6 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Raptors last 20 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 8-1 in Raptors last 9 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U14|5Push0W/L
Toronto Raptors last injuries
Ibaka has been issued a three-game suspension for his role in an altercation but is likely to be reinstated in time for Wednesday's contest against the Thunder.
VanVleet had surgery to correct a partial ligament tear in his left thumb and is expected to return Sunday against the Pistons.
Green will likely play against the Pistons on Sunday despite a left ankle injury.
Green is dealing with an ankle injury but is expected to be available for Thursday's game versus the Lakers.
Leonard will sit out Sunday's game against the Heat for load management reasons.
Milwaukee Bucks last injuries
DiVincenzo has been held out of the past four games with bilateral heel bursitis, leaving his status for Sunday's game against the Cavaliers hazy.
Henson is recovering from wrist surgery to repair a torn ligament and is expected to sit out until at least the early part of April.
Brown has been idle with soreness in his right wrist but it is anticipated that he will return to action against the Heat on Friday.
Brogdon suffered a minor tear of the plantar fascia in his right foot and will need six-to-eight weeks to recuperate. A return to the lineup during the middle of May is a possibility if the team remains in the playoffs.
Ilyasova missed the last game due to an illness but it is likely he will play against the Cavaliers on Wednesday.
Connaughton is dealing with a sprained right ankle but he is expected to play Sunday against the 76ers.