Anunoby is away from the team due to a personal matter and will not rejoin the lineup Saturday against the Grizzlies.
- TrendOver is 17-7 in Bucks last 24 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.80% (24)O/U17|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Bucks last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 12-5 in Bucks last 17 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U12|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5 in Bucks last 19 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (19)O/U14|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Raptors last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U17|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Raptors last 6 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Raptors last 20 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 8-1 in Raptors last 9 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U14|5Push0W/L
Toronto Raptors last injuries
Miles has missed the previous two games due to right hip soreness but is likely to face the Suns on Thursday.
Leonard will not be available for Thursday's game against the Suns as he will be given a day of rest.
Lowry will not suit up Thursday against the Suns as the team gives him a day to rest.
VanVleet was absent from the lineup during the last game due to a left thigh contusion but it is expected he will be available Wednesday against the Celtics.
Valanciunas is recovering from surgery to repair a dislocated left thumb and is four weeks away from returning.
Leonard exited Sunday's game due to a hip injury and it is undetermined if he will return.
Miles was held out of the previous game due to a sore right hip but is expected to suit up against the Nets on Friday.
Milwaukee Bucks last injuries
Snell was lifted from the last game due to a right thumb injury but he is likely to be in Saturday's lineup against the Magic.
DiVincenzo has bursitis in his left heel and whether he will play Saturday against the Magic is unclear.
DiVincenzo has been absent from the lineup during the previous five games with left bilateral heel bursitis and it is uncertain if he will return to the lineup against the Grizzlies on Wednesday.
Antetokounmpo is projected to hit the court for Tuesday's clash with the Heat despite soreness in his right quadriceps and a left hip contusion.
Bledsoe is expected to play Sunday against the Hawks despite a hamstring injury.
Wood missed the last two games due to a right ankle sprain and it is unclear if he will suit up for Sunday's tilt against the Hawks.
Antetokounmpo missed the last game with right quadriceps soreness and a left hip contusion. He is expected to suit up for Sunday's game against the Hawks.
Wilson has sat out the past two games with a left hip pointer but is expected to suit up for Friday's matchup against the Wizards.