VanVleet sustained a facial laceration and chipped tooth in the previous game but is expected to suit up for Game 5 of the NBA Finals against the Warriors.
- TrendOver is 17-7 in Bucks last 24 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.80% (24)O/U17|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Bucks last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 12-5 in Bucks last 17 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U12|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5 in Bucks last 19 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (19)O/U14|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Raptors last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U17|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Raptors last 6 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Raptors last 20 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 8-1 in Raptors last 9 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U14|5Push0W/L
Toronto Raptors last injuries
VanVleet went to the locker room during Game 4 of the NBA Finals against the Warriors after taking an elbow to the face. His return is unclear.
Anunoby is on the mend from an appendectomy and is uncertain if he will be available against the Warriors in Game 4 of the NBA Finals.
Leonard is likely to suit up for Game 3 of the NBA Finals against the Warriors despite a sore left knee.