VanVleet sustained a facial laceration and chipped tooth in the previous game but is expected to suit up for Game 5 of the NBA Finals against the Warriors.
Golden State Trends
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Warriors last 8 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Warriors last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Warriors last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-6 in Warriors last 19 games as a home favorite.Hit %68.40% (19)O/U6|13Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Raptors last 8 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Raptors last 20 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U6|14Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Raptors last 7 playoff games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U4|9Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 11-5 in Raptors last 16 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %68.80% (16)O/U3|7Push0W/L
Toronto Raptors last injuries
VanVleet went to the locker room during Game 4 of the NBA Finals against the Warriors after taking an elbow to the face. His return is unclear.
Anunoby is on the mend from an appendectomy and is uncertain if he will be available against the Warriors in Game 4 of the NBA Finals.
Leonard is likely to suit up for Game 3 of the NBA Finals against the Warriors despite a sore left knee.
Golden State Warriors last injuries
Thompson is recovering from a torn ACL in his left knee and is not expected to return to action until the middle of April 2020.
Durant is recovering from surgery to repair a ruptured right Achilles tendon and is expected to miss the 2019-20 season.
Looney is expected to play in Game 6 of the NBA Finals against the Raptors despite leaving the last game after aggravating his right first costal cartilage non-displaced fracture.
Looney is dealing with a right first costal cartilage non-displaced fracture to his collarbone. He will return to action against the Raptors in Game 4 of the NBA Finals.
Iguodala exited Sunday's game due to an unspecified injury and it is unknown if he will return.
Iguodala is nursing left calf soreness but it is likely he will play against the Raptors in Game 2 of the NBA Finals.