Boucher is dealing with back spasms and it is unclear if he will be available for Game 1 of the Eastern Conference second round against the 76ers.
%W 0.47% | Streak 2
L10: W3 L7 P0
The Atlanta Hawks are coming off a very impressive seven-game road trip
in which they went 4-3 with four upset victories over the Bulls,
Clippers, Suns and Wizards.
- TrendUnder is 20-6 in Hawks last 26 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %76.90% (26)O/U6|20Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-4 in Hawks last 14 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U10|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Hawks last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Hawks last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Raptors last 4 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U6|20Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Raptors last 20 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Raptors last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 13-6 in Raptors last 19 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %68.40% (19)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Toronto Raptors last injuries
Lowry is nursing a dislocated finger on his right hand but is expected to take the court against the 76ers for Game 1 of the Eastern Conference second round.
Anunoby is on the mend from an appendectomy. A timetable has yet to be established for his return to the court.