VanVleet is expected to miss up to five weeks from surgery to correct a partial ligament tear in his left thumb.
%W 0.47% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L4 P1
The Atlanta Hawks are coming off a very impressive seven-game road trip
in which they went 4-3 with four upset victories over the Bulls,
Clippers, Suns and Wizards.
- TrendUnder is 20-6 in Hawks last 26 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %76.90% (26)O/U6|20Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-4 in Hawks last 14 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U10|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Hawks last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Hawks last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Raptors last 4 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U6|20Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Raptors last 20 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Raptors last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 13-6 in Raptors last 19 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %68.40% (19)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Toronto Raptors last injuries
Loyd is dealing with an unspecified injury but is expected to be available for Wednesday's game against the Wizards.
Valanciunas was recently acquired via trade but is expected to make his team debut Tuesday against the Spurs.
Richardson has missed the previous three games due to right knee soreness and it is unknown if he will be in Friday's lineup against the Nuggets.
Valanciunas is recovering from surgery to repair a dislocated left thumb. He is expected to rejoin the lineup Thursday against the Hawks.
Leonard is hobbled by a sore left knee and will not suit up against the Hawks on Thursday.
Atlanta Hawks last injuries
Adams sat out his fourth-straight game due to a sprained right ankle and it is unclear if he will return to the lineup Friday against the Pistons.
Plumlee had a non-surgical procedure conducted on his left knee and is expected to remain out of the lineup until at least the end of February.
Huerter is likely to suit up against the Knicks on Thursday despite a left ankle sprain.
Dorsey has missed the last three games with a throat infection and it is unclear if the symptoms will subside in time for Wednesday's tilt against the Bulls.
Collins exited the previous game with a facial laceration but it is likely he will play against the Raptors on Thursday.