White has plantar fasciitis in his foot but is likely to draw back into the lineup against the Raptors on Friday.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W3 L7 P0
- TrendUnder is 8-2-1 in Jazz last 11 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (11)O/U2|8Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Jazz last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Jazz last 7 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-5 in Jazz last 17 games as a home favorite.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U5|12Push0W/L
San Antonio Trends
- TrendUnder is 6-1-1 in Spurs last 8 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (8)O/U2|8Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Spurs last 7 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Spurs last 6 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Spurs last 11 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
San Antonio Spurs last injuries
Walker IV has been held out of the previous three games with a sprained right ankle and it is unclear if he will return Friday against the Raptors.
Gay missed the last game dealing with a left ankle sprain but it is not expected to affect his status for Tuesday's matchup against the Grizzlies.
Aldridge will not play Wednesday against the Warriors due to a routine night off.
DeRozan will be rested Wednesday and will not play against the Warriors.
Utah Jazz last injuries
Exum suffered a left ankle sprain and is likely to stay on the shelf until the latter part of February.
Bradley is expected to remain out of the lineup until at least the end of February after having minor surgery to repair his right knee.
Sefolosha has been dealing with a right hamstring strain but is likely to be in the lineup against the Spurs on Saturday.
Neto has been held out of the lineup due to a left groin strain but is expected to return on Wednesday against the Suns.