White has plantar fasciitis in his foot but is likely to draw back into the lineup against the Raptors on Friday.
No analysis provided
%W 0.56% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L3 P0
%W 0.52% | Streak 0
L10: W6 L4 P0
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
%W 0.50% | Streak 1
L10: W6 L4 P0
The Spurs are 0-4 on their current road trip, losing by an average of 20.8 ppg. Take away the meltdown vs. Golden State and the number is still 14.7. Memphis, meanwhile, has moved on from the Marc Gasol era and has won three of four.
%W 0.49% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L5 P0
%W 0.47% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L4 P1
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Grizzlies last 7 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Grizzlies last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-6 in Grizzlies last 27 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (27)O/U6|21Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-3 in Grizzlies last 13 games as a home favorite.Hit %76.90% (13)O/U3|10Push0W/L
San Antonio Trends
- TrendUnder is 6-1-1 in Spurs last 8 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (8)O/U1|6Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Spurs last 7 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U6|21Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Spurs last 6 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Spurs last 11 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
San Antonio Spurs last injuries
Walker IV has been held out of the previous three games with a sprained right ankle and it is unclear if he will return Friday against the Raptors.
Gay missed the last game dealing with a left ankle sprain but it is not expected to affect his status for Tuesday's matchup against the Grizzlies.
Aldridge will not play Wednesday against the Warriors due to a routine night off.
DeRozan will be rested Wednesday and will not play against the Warriors.
Memphis Grizzlies last injuries
Parsons has been out with right knee soreness and team-role issues. He is likely to rejoin the team sometime during the latter part of February.
Anderson is sidelined with right shoulder soreness and will miss an undetermined length of time.
Conley was held out of the previous game with an illness but is expected to face the Bulls on Wednesday.
Watanabe missed the last game with a sore left ankle and it is unknown if he will play Tuesday against the Spurs.
Miles was recently acquired via trade and is expected to debut with the team Saturday against the Pelicans.
Wright was recently acquired via trade and is expected to debut with the team Saturday against the Pelicans.
Noah has missed the last two games with a sore right heel but will be available against the Pelicans on Saturday.
Green missed his second-straight game with a sore left knee although he will likely be available against the Celtics on Saturday.