NBA- GA Expert
Risk: 7,000.00 | To Win: 12,071.50
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Hornets last 4 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Hornets last 7 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3-1 in Hornets last 11 games as a home underdog.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U3|7Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 20-9 in Hornets last 29 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %69.00% (29)O/U20|9Push0W/L
San Antonio Trends
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Spurs last 10 games as a favorite.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Spurs last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U20|9Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 11-5 in Spurs last 16 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %68.80% (16)O/U11|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Spurs last 4 games as a road favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
San Antonio Spurs last injuries
Aldridge has missed the last two contests due to an illness, and it is unclear if he will suit up for Friday's showdown with the Hornets.
Lyles will miss an undetermined length of time with a sprained right ankle.
Bates-Diop will miss an extended period with a right hamstring injury.
Walker IV is sidelined with a right wrist injury, and he is without a definitive timetable for recovery.
Murray sat out the last game with right foot soreness, and it is unclear if he will play against the Nuggets on Wednesday.
Eubanks missed the previous game with a migraine, and it is unclear if he will suit up Monday versus the Cavaliers.
Aldridge was recently acquire through a trade, and he will not be available until the middle of April.
Charlotte Hornets last injuries
Washington was absent from the previous two contests with a right ankle sprain, and it has yet to be determined if he will suit up for Friday's tilt with the Nets.
Darling missed the last contest with a right ankle sprain, and it is unknown if he will be available versus the Nets on Friday.
Monk is out of the lineup with a right ankle sprain, and he is expected to miss two weeks.
Rozier sat out the last game with left knee tendinitis, but it is projected that he will be active against the Cavaliers on Wednesday.
McDaniels exited Sunday's game with a left eye injury, and it is unclear if he will return.
Hayward is out of commission with a right foot sprain, and he is projected to miss at least four weeks of action.
Monk sat out the previous two games dealing with right foot soreness, but he is likely to be active versus the Nets on Thursday.