Aldridge missed the last game with a sprained right thumb, and he will not play against the Jazz on Wednesday.
%W 0.55% | Streak 1
L10: W3 L6 P1
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W3 L7 P0
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Heat last 7 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 23-9 in Heat last 32 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.90% (32)O/U9|23Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Heat last 11 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Heat last 12 games as a home favorite.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
San Antonio Trends
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Spurs last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Spurs last 5 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Spurs last 4 games as a road favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Spurs last 8 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
San Antonio Spurs last injuries
Carroll has been sidelined due to an illness, and it is unclear when he will return to the lineup.
Mills has a left hip injury but is likely to be in Wednesday's lineup versus the Pelicans.
Gay has missed the previous three games due to an illness, but he is expected to take the court Wednesday against the Pelicans.
Murray is dealing with an illness, but he is expected to be available to face the Heat on Sunday.
Miami Heat last injuries
Nunn has missed the last three games due to a sore left Achilles, and it is unclear if he will be active for Saturday's contest against the Magic.
Dragic missed the last game with a left calf contusion, but is expected to play Monday against the Magic.
Butler exited the previous game with a sprained right ankle, and his status for Monday's clash with the Magic is unknown.
Adebayo will likely suit up against the Magic on Monday despite soreness in his right ankle.
Butler has a sore right knee, but he will suit up against the Clippers on Friday.
Winslow is sidelined with a bone bruise in his lower back, and he is likely to be out until at least the start of February.
Jones Jr. departed the last game after getting poked in both eyes. It is anticipated that he will play versus the Wizards on Wednesday.
Dragic is projected to be in Wednesday's lineup versus the Wizards despite a right knee contusion.